Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Back To School

Have I told you about my oldest daughters obsession with Stampin' Up! product?  She informed me the other day that if she cleared the table all the time I should buy her the whole set of markers cause they are "just so pretty, mommy!"  Have I also mentioned that shes only 3??? She keeps me laughing! 
She starts preschool again next week (she's been counting down since July 1) and since she loves cards so much, I thought I would make her a sweet little note to send with her lunch!  She's gonna love it! 
What do you think???

2 comments:

  1. so cute....she's going to feel so special when she finds it in her snack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im stealing this idea...
    i write little love notes to her on paper towel and put them in her lunch bag.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!