Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Autumn Fun

Hello Stampers!
The last week or so the weather has really turned, lots of rain, and that back to school chill in the air! I've been inspired to start creating some autumn stuff, so here are a couple of pics of my latest creations.  The first is a little treat bag using the "Mini Lunch Sacs"  from the new Holiday Mini Catalogue.  If you would like to place an online order, please visit my website here.  http://www.brendareed.stampinup.net/
I used the Season of Friendship stamp set (its so versatile!)  and ran the bag through the Big Shot using the perfect polka dots embossing folder.  I am really happy with the result.  My club girls last night filled them with some homemade caramel popcorn.  A perfect little fall treat for a little someone!

2 comments:

  1. I love my Season of Friendship set too!! Great work on the blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you can help me come up with an idea for Arianna's class for halloween.... :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!