Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Where Have I Been?

I apologize for not posting lately, I have been up to my ears making wedding invitations with my soon to be sister in law.  She had a vision for beautiful invitation packages created out of hand made paper, but no tools, supplies, etc. to make them.  She lives in Ucluelet with my brother-in-law, and their son, so she packed up and came down for the make and take of the century!  It ended up taking 4 nights (some rather late), a few bottles of wine, a couple of Dora bandaids for my slice with a paper cutter (LOL), and lots of munchies.  I am really pleased with the results.  They are gorgeous IRL, these pics really don't do them justice.  But here is a little peak at what we did....
This is the package, all closed up!


The folder opened up, with the invitation laying inside.


The invitation.  Notice the little fork bow?  I tied about 80 of them!


2 comments:

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!