Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This one if for Brandee!

I have a friend who is attending a wedding soon, and she was asking for ideas for a wedding card.  I really like the rich colours of this one, something a little regal about a wedding!!!  So here it is, Brandee, I created the card using Rich Razzleberry as my main colour.  The embossing on the back of the card was made using Versamark inside the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder for the Big Shot (what are you waiting for?  you know you need your own ;)  The heart stamp comes from a current hostess set, and has a coordinating punch..  how fun?
Hope you like it...
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!