Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cool Yule 2011 Registration Now Open!

The time has come for my third annual Cool Yule Christmas Class!  If you haven't been before, this is a fabulous afternoon with all things Christmas.  There will be great door prizes and surprises galore!  Also.. bring a friend who has never stamped with me before (must be registered)  and receive a FREE GIFT!  Yah... I love free stuff!
Details...
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Location:  TBA (based on numbers) most likely at the Church of the Nazarene on Sherman Road (same location as previous years)
Time:  1:00pm  (doors open at 12:30) to 5:00pm
Cost:  35 dollars (non-refundable, due upon registration)
Please RSVP by September 25 so that I can order and prep all of the supplies for everyone!

Please register by phoning 250-597-1183 or by email at missbrendalee@hotmail.com

Hope to see you there!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!