Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Jolly Bingo Wedding Bells

First of all, let me start by apologizing for taking so long to post.  It has been a very busy start to the new school year, and I haven't had much time to sit and make cards.  Luckily, I had an excuse to get into my stamp room tonight to play.  My cousin is getting married tomorrow, and when I was chatting tonight with my sister, we both realized that we had to come up with a wedding card... quickly.  You have heard me talk about Stampin' Connection, a fabulous online sharing spot for Stampin' Up! demonstrators, so that was were I headed for some inspiration.  I was instantly drawn to one card on the showcase, and when I clicked on it, I found out that it was created by one of my fabulous and creative downline members, Meghan Nishi!  I am so lucky to have such a talented group of stampers around me to inspire me and show me a thing or two!   I cased her card, mostly. 



When I was making this card, I used the Tiny Tags stamp set for the Mr &  Mrs.   When I opened the clear mount case, I realized that one of my jolly bingo bits stamps had gotten put away in the wrong case.  And there it sat...screaming at me to turn it into a sparkly wedding bell.  How?  I simply stamped the bell image in versamark, added heat and stick powder, ran my heat gun over it ever so slightly until the entire image was sticky, and then I added some dazzling diamonds.  Who doesn't love a sparkly wedding bell?

Here is a close up of those bells!
And on that note, I better get into bed so that my feet are well rested for all the dancing tomorrow night!
Thanks for checking in!
Brenda


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the wedding bells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

    # Car loan

    # Home loan

    # Business loan

    # Personal loan


    Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

    Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!