Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Little Birdie House

Friday night brought an impromptu stamp session with a couple of fellow stampers and good friends... my sister brought along a little gift for me... A sweet little bird house made from one of the templates that we have access to as demonstrators (just another little perk!)  You can view her's here... http://www.catnappincreations.blogspot.com/ 
Well.. I just had to make one for myself, and you can probably guess what colour scheme this little girl got... Thats right.. the spice cake collection... Pool party, more mustard, soft suede and very vanilla.  I used the one inch circle punch to make the shingles (I LOVE that I got to use up so many little scraps!).  Hope you enjoy!
Want to know what the little sitting post was made from?  A certain good friend of mine gave me a whack load of mini IKEA pencils (taken with permission of course!)  and I have been trying to come up with something creative to do with them.  I think this little idea works perfectly.  I was actually thinking of lifting the roof and adding some post it notes... the perfect little fall desktop addition!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! That is the cutest little bird house! I love that paper, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!