Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Monday, February 28, 2011

New Stamp Set Early Release!

Hi Stampers!
Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?  I love what I do, and really enjoy the opportunity to stamp with other ladies on a regular basis and make some extra money at the same time!  For the next two weeks, if you sign up with me to become a demonstrator, you will receive this stamp set for FREE along with your amazing starter kit full of amazing product and business supplies!  I have the special opportunity to offer you this stamp set because I attended the regional seminar, so make sure that you contact me directly or sign up on my website http://www.brendareed.stampinup.net/  to take advantage of this fantastic deal!  Here is a picture of the new stamp set...

Let me know if you are interested!
Brenda

2 comments:

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!