Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Waiting For Regionals...4 More Sleeps

I am like a little kid waiting for Christmas... I am so super excited for Stampin' Up! Regionals in Vancouver on Friday!  Boy, oh boy!  A night away with good friends and stamping?  Yes, I am more than excited.  I have lots of samples to show you, but some of them are surprises, so you will just have to wait! 
Today I will post a pic of a quilted card that I made, completely inspired by a talented demonstrator that I have been following on the special demonstrator community website... such an amazing place to waste my time!  (All you need to do is to sign up with me as a demonstrator for access to this exclusive little gem!)  I ran the card front through my lattice embossing folder with the Big Shot (don't have one yet?  What are you waiting for???)  I really like the Greenhouse Gala DSP, I needed so stop hoarding, so I pulled out some of my pieces and begin trimming! 
Happy Stampin!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!