Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Regional Seminar in Seattle

What an amazing weekend I just had, I spent Friday and Saturday in Vancouver, BC, stamping with my sister, great friends, a fantastic downline, and Shelli Gardner herself!  For those of you who may wonder who Shelli is, she is the creative genius who began Stampin' Up! itself more than 20 years ago.  It was my second time meeting her, and it was such a treat to say hello in person!  My sister, and direct upline, Sheila Batty (and her long lashed baby girl, Kaelynn..xoxo) had our picture taken with her, how fun?! You can visit Sheila's fantastic blog here...    http://www.catnappincreations.blogspot.com/


I just had to have a picture with some of my downline demonstrators, such a fun group of girls!  I remember how exciting it was to attend my first Regional seminar two years ago in Seattle, so there was definitly an excitement all weekend long!

We made the most amazing "make and takes"  which I will post for you in the next couple of days, all using the Nature Walk Stamp Set.  If you don't have this one already, I promise you it is a must have!!!  You should see what can be done with the gorgeous set!

One more pic for you of one of the sample boards that was set up for us to be inspired by, ENJOY!


1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!