Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Playing with some of my new stuff!

I'll admit it, I have been a bit of a supply hoarder lately!  I keep looking at all of my pretty things and think to myself "I must save that for something REALLY special", well, I once heard on Oprah that you should use the fancy soap everyday because you never know when it will be your last chance... so with that frame of mind, I went crazy!  I threw everything out on my big table and went crazy for a few days... I am really happy with the results of just letting go!  I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Are those boxes made from the new petal cone die (or whatever it's called!) from the new mini???? Gorgeous work Brenda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Cristina, they are made with a couple of extra scores and snips on the petal cone die! I love the result1

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!