Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch Play Along

Hello Stampers....
I have found myself stuck this past week, throwing most of my stamping projects in the recycle bin because I just couldn't make a thing that I liked.  So I zipped over to the Mojo Monday blog for a little sketch inspiration.  I followed the sketch, added my own papers and embellishments and stamps, and voila!  Something I am proud of.... I'll have to hold on to this one until the fall, as I know about a trillion people having babies in November.

And a close up....


If you are wondering where the little words "Cherish every moment"  came from, its from the Beau Chateau DSP, I just trimmed the saying! 

Also... if you haven't already heard, Designer Series Paper is on Sale for the month of August... order 3 packs and get the fourth for FREE!  Order online or contact me directly!

Happy Stampin!
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet baby card Brenda...love the little fingers and toes sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!