Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sweet Little Surprise!

I opened the curtains this morning to find a little present from Stampin' Up!.  There are so many great perks to being a demonstrator, one of them being an incredible amount of FREE merchandise.  I wanted this set as soon as I saw it in the new catalogue, but hadn't ordered it yet!  Yeah me, now I don't have to! 

My friends are expecting their second baby, and just found out that its a bouncing baby boy!  I thought I would drop this little card by there house this weekend as a congrats!  and of course, I used my new stamp set.  The cow jumping over the moon is from Nursery Suite. 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!