Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Spice Cake collection

OK Ladies... I am in LOVE!!!!   I just got my demonstrator order that included a whole bunch of  new goodies from the Holiday Mini Catalogue that is available for ordering from on September 01.  Wowie!  I think that I may have just found my new favourite colour combination, straight from the new Spice Cake collection which includes DSP and Fabric.  More Mustard, Pool Party, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.  Very Very Cool!
I used my new Have a Seat stamp set to make this little place card holder for the Thanksgiving table.  Pop a few after dinner sweets inside (oh...or maybe some pumpkin fudge!)  and there you have a cute little way to pretty up the table.
Happy Stampin'
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. So cute Brenda! I haven't even placed my demo order yet! Yikes! Hopefully this week. Love the look of the paper and fabric!!! :) Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!