Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sour Cream Container

Hello Everyone....
I finally got my August edition of the Stampin' Success magazine... it is another great perk of being a demonstrator...we recieve one issue per month and it is jammed full of inspiration.  There was an article that showed these quick and easy treat holders, I think I might have to make a bowl of these to have on hand during the Christmas holidays.  These would also make a great favour for weddings, birthday parties, etc...  And the Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper is such great paper to work with when folding, not a rip anywhere!  I also used my Sticky Strip (the stampin version of duct tape!), which I always use when making 3D items to make sure that all of my hard work sticks!

This sweet little  Christmas treat is made from DSP from the Beau Chateau pack,  Very Vanilla seam binding.


Happy Stampin!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!