Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cutting Up Your Stamps!

Have you ever looked at a stamp and thought "This would be perfect if it didn't have...."?  I loved this Tiny Teacup individual stamp, but wasn't sure that I always wanted the hello with it.  So I cut them apart!  This is what the stamp looked like when it arrived in the box...

Then I took my Craft and Rubber scissors and trimmed off the hello.  (Always use straight lines when trimming your stamps)

Here it is double mounted, don't forget to trim the sticker as well and mount on the opposing side.

And here is a picture of the card that I made using my tiny teacup.  I think it is sweet, and the perfect card to drop in the snail mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!