Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Inspired by Mom

I could tell you by the age of 3 that my mom's favourite colour is YELLOW!  Sometimes when we are out and about, I will pick up a little yellow potted flower, and as soon as my girls give it to her she always says..."and its yellow...its so pretty!' 
So tonight, when I sat down to play in my stamp room I had a Mother's Day card in mind, and automatically I had to use Daffodil Delight...it is a bright and playful yellow.  I paired it with Marina Mist, as this is probably my favourite colour right now (and truth be told I had ribbon to match both colours!)  5 little basic rhinestones at the bottom of the blossom give it the little punch that it needed, and what mother doesn't love "diamonds"?  I know that my mom will like this card inspired by her!
Don't forget that Sale-A-Bration ends at the end of this month, so if you need to stock up on anything, now is a great time to do it.  Simply spend 60 dollars before tax, shipping and handling, and receive one Sale-a-Bration sets for FREE.  Contact me to place your order, or visit my website and have it shipped directly to your door.  http://www.brendareed.stampinup.net/
Have a great night listening to the rain!  It's really coming down out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!