Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

PinWheel Card

At the Regional Seminar, one demonstrator had made a pinwheel card, and I was in awe!  I had no idea how she made such an intricate card for a swap!  So time consuming (or so I thought!)  I decided to try one tonight after being prompted by another demonstrator, so after looking up a tutorial, here is what I came up with!  Easy Peasy!  I would love to show you how to make this card, book your party in March with me and I promise this will be one of our projects!  Contact me to book your workshop now, hurry, before Sale-A-Bration ends on March 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!