Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello Again!

Hello Everyone,
If you have been wondering where I have been....its tax time.      ughhh... I attempted to do it myself this year using Turbo Tax.  Well, there was no turbo at the speed I went, and well, in order in finish the taxes I made a harassing call late at night to an accountant friend and he saved the day!  So finally, that is over, yeah!  and now I've had some time to stamp again. 
I made a little take-out boxes filled with Stampin' Up! goodies as a door prize for Friday night's Stampin For Sendai fundraiser in which funds go to the Red Cross to aid in the Japanese diaster relief.  Its a great cause, if you haven't signed up yet, let me know if you can make it, the more the merrier in this effort!
If you want to see inside you will just have to come on Friday...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!