Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Birthday Weekend

Hello Everyone,
A quick post tonight, we didn't get home until 8 30., and then I had to make two cards for a triple birthday party we are going to tomorrow.  PRESSURE!  hahaha..  here are the pics.



Here's a little thing I learned tonight... I needed something to catch the extra glass glitter for around my happy birthday frame (adhered using  Crystal Effects)  and I was in too much of a hurry to dig out my powder pals catcher, so I grabbed one of the extra scallop envelopes I had laying on the table.  It worked perfectly and was so cute.  I think my next group of stampers that need a "catcher"  may each get one of these.  fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wowza! Love all that sparkle on the first card and the elegant design on the second. Cute glitter catcher, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!