Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Father's Day Project (Part One)

Hello Stampers!
All of the supplies that coordinate with the Nautical Expedition DSP are still on my craft table, so I thought I'd use them again tonight.  I wanted to use my mini milk carton die and make one of those sweet little milk carton carriers that are everywhere on the internet.  I thought that they would be great for a father's day gift since my dad loves his little treats.  I thought about filling them with all of Dad's favourites...cashews, jelly beans, peanuts, and scotch mints... and then slipping a little gift card in there  somewhere.  Anyhow... all that thinking about goodies made me start craving chocolate chip cookies, so I ended up in the kitchen after only making two of the cartons.  Here is a picture of one of them, and I will upload the entire project when I'm done.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!