Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Working on a new Display

Happy Hockey Night!
I have been working on a new display for my workshop.  My display shelves have been bothering me for awhile (I realized that I have had one card up there since the catalogue came out last July!), so I have decided to do some spring cleaning and "freshen everything up"! 
My sister swapped a card with me recently, which used Basic Black and Very Vanilla.  I thought it was absolutely gorgeous!  So I decided to start with this colour scheme as the inspiration for my new display.  I am having alot of fun!  I hope you like this card!

6 comments:

  1. I really like this one. I also have this stamp set and have already enjoyed using it. Thanks for keeping me inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love that you used it for your banner on your blog. I'm your latest follower from Stampin' Connection, I'm #212 on the Chanda's list. Hope you'll drop by for a visit sometime.

    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the monochromatic theme you have going on. All of the cards are very nice.I am now a follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the shadowing behind the birds! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!