Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Friday, May 6, 2011

More black and vanilla

Hello Everyone,
I had a great night last night with two of my favorite stampers who came over to check out my new display shelf.  One of them, a great friend and downline member, Tanya, brought her fun flowers die for me to play with.  I am in love.... sigh.....
I made this card using the same colour scheme that I have been following, Black/Natural/Very Vanilla, and created the background by using the Very Vintage Wheel.  I love making backgrounds this way.... such a quick way to create your own designer paper!  Hope you like this card...

1 comment:

  1. Very Pretty, I love Vanilla and black together!! The Flower bigz die is great, I really need to get that one!

    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    If you like to do a Challenge, an SU friend started a challenge blog and it is called A La Card Monkey... come by and say Hi.

    www.alacardmonkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!