Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Monochromatic Madness!

Hello Everyone,
I sure hope you are liking all these monochromatic items lately, I am having too much fun making them.  I promise, I'll make some other samples very soon, so be sure to check back often!
Here is another take-out box, made using the petal cone die for the Big Shot (Mother's Day seems like the perfect occasion to treat yourself!), if you are looking for a very versatile 3-D die, this one fits the bill nicely.
Maybe a pretty set of pearls inside for a special occcasion?   I wouldn't complain....

3 comments:

  1. I always like the monochromatic look. This is a great card. I am your newest follower. Stop by my blog for a visit.

    http://daleleemorin.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking card.

    http://stampandscrapwithjessica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty gift set.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!