Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Monday, May 2, 2011

More Friends 24-7

I really like this set, I have since I first saw it in the catalogue, and I just haven't picked it up in a long time so I am having fun playing with it again!  This card uses Naturals Paper (there are matching envelopes!!!), Very Vanilla CS, and Basic Black CS.  I ran the very vanilla throught the Big Shot using the lattice embossing folder to create a linen embossed look.  I also stamped the Naturals paper using versamark, and then smooched a little spritz on it.  Very pretty in real life.  I hope you enjoy this little spring time robin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!