Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Who Woulda Thunk It?

Well... I've been a bit blown away...(heheheh)
I expidited my last order (a small extra fee to have your order here asap!  You should try it next time!)  and the lovely truck pulled up to my door this afternoon!  I think the delivery guy thought I was a bit crazy as I shouted "It has STAMPIN UP! written on the box!!!" (My effort at speeding him up in finding the box in the back of his truck!)
So as soon as the munchkins were snoring this evening, I was ripping into that box like it was Christmas!  I have been seeing some amazing things done with this little stamp that I completely overlooked when I flipped through the summer mini catalogue.  I never thought I would like it, let alone be able to do anything worthwhile with it.  Well, I'm pretty sure I was wrong!  I love this card!  If you are a club member this week, you are one of the lucky ones who gets to make a wonderful "guy" card!  Never an easy task, but so much simpler with this  great individual stamp!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Brenda.......... truly gorgeous card. I love everything about it. Lucky club members. Isn't it ever so exciting when Mr. Brown arrives. Mine area always delivered at dinner time so I have to savour the excitement of rushing down to open the goody box until after the meal's finished and dishes are done! Then, what fun! Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!