Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby Dresser Card

Good Evening Everyone!
I stumbled across a dresser card made by Sue Bayliss while on Split Coast Stampers tonight.  How sweet is this idea?  I didnt have the same papers or stamp sets, so I made it my own by using my Fox And Friends stamp set, some glittzy rhinestones, and Baja Breeze paper.  Any guesses on how to make the bottom of the dresser???? Thats right, simply double punch your curvy label punch!  Thanks so much Sue, for a great idea!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! And I am putting on a baby shower on Sunday, so you KNOW I'm going to case it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i need those animal stamps.... super cute

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!