Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Little Holiday Spirit is Creeping Up!

Hey Everyone!
I was just about to sit down on the couch with a giant bowl of chips and salsa, but then I remembered my blog, and so into the stamp room I went with my great big box of Christmas supplies!!!  I could hardly wait, I mean, how could I have lived this long without an early espresso marker? LOL
Here is what I came up with tonight.... it was completely inspired/CASED from a card that I received in the demo swap last month, created by Jessica Fetchko.  Hers is the one on the left, mine is on the right.  The new Holiday Bingo Bits is so much fun!  (I still say that after stamping 30 Bingo Cards for the upcoming Cool Yule class!)  Thanks for looking! 
If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, you can visit my demonstrator website http://www.brendareed.stampinup.net/
or email me and I would love to help you decide on just the right card for YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I love this, too!!! I really gotta get started on my Christmas cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this must be what you were telling me about the other night. big job.. super cute though... :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!