Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stepping outta the box

Hello Stampers,
It felt so good to sit down tonight and make a card, it feels like it has been awhile since I just played without any purpose!  I took my new Color Coach down off the shelf, and let me tell ya, I LOVE IT!  I absolutely step out of my old olive/chocolate chip box!  LOL... if you've ever stamped with me, you know that most of my cards have to have at least one of these colors on them!  But now....
This card is made with Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turqouise, and Pumpkin Pie.  I would never have put these colors together myself, but  I am amazed with the result.  Its fresh and fun, and a perfect card for a simple thanks to a friend. 

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!