Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Sweet Mummy

Hi Stampers,
I have been throwing around an idea in my head for awhile now.  I love when I can finally sit down and turn my ideas into something real.  This little mummy is actually a box of Smarties!  He was alot of fun to make, and really didnt take too too long!  Just enough time to say that I put some love into it!
Here's the picture...
Supplies used:
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Punches:  Tab Punch, 3/4 inch cirlce, 1/2 inch circle
Stamp Set:  Seasonal Sentiments from the Holiday Mini
Paper in the background photo:  Night Owl Designer Series Paper

Enjoy!

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!