Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Loads of Love

Hello Ladies,
I was in my stamp room tonight and tried something very different for me.  I am so used to being a green and red kinda Christmas girl.  But tonights creation is Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White.  I really wanted to use my new flurry embossing folder (Order it!  So fun!)  The truck has crystal effects for an enamel look.  The rhinestones on the snowflakes and the dazzling diamonds on the tree add just enough bling to catch the sparkle from Christmas lights.  Ahhh... the holidays... I can't wait!  Enjoy tonights card!

3 comments:

  1. does SU have liquid embossing?
    i loe this little truck, you can do so much with it..

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!