Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Holiday Joy

As I was organizing my Stampin Workshop the other night, I came across some decor elements that I had stashed away from last year, but are still available in the catalogue.  I also came across an old picture frame with a picture that I just wasnt happy with.  I decided to use my new Holly Jolly Designer paper, and create a sweet little holiday tribute that would look fab as an addition to a photo wall.  Its so much fun to make something so sweet with stuff I find in my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I LOVE the addition of the rhinestones! (I think that's what they are!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that'll look nice in your living rm Bren

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!