Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

BLOG CANDY!!

Hello Stampers,
Have you ever heard of Blog Candy before?  I have (as an avid blog follower) and what it means for you is FREE STUFF! 
I will be giving away one free stamp set on October 15th, and the way that I will choose the winner is to pick from one of the comments left on my blog.  Basically, one comment = one entry.  So get commenting.. Tell me what you think, tell me what you would like to see, anything, (but please keep it clean and constructive!)
Thanks all,
Happy Commenting!
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Ooh - I like candy! (And free stamp sets...aw, you know me - I like ALL stamp sets.) How about showing all the cool different designs you can do with the owl punch (like making the ghost, etc.). I love making my tools "multi-task".

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!