Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Simple Gingerbread Christmas

Hello Everyone,
Im not sure what has happened to me, but the Christmas Spirit is already flying in my workshop.  Every time I sit down to make something, I find myself reaching for my Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper.  Good new for me is that I will have lots of fun stuff to display at the upcoming Cool Yule Christmas Card Class.  If you have registered for this class, I sure hope you know how excited I am about it...
Here is a picture of a simple Christmas card made for my display table.  I love how versatile the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set is...you can use the images for so much more than just the Bingo card.  Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!