Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Backgrounds stamps...have you got yours?

OK, so my new obsession in the stamp world may be all of the amazing new background stamps in the new catalogue!!!  I like big stamps, less space left over for me to mess up! LOL...  The following card uses both the En Francais and Sunflower background stamp.  Here is the quick version....
  • Stamp En Francais using crumb cake on Natural Ivory paper.
  • Stamp Sunflower using versamark and emboss using clear embossing powder. 
  • Sponge Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and So Saffron from center to edge starting with darker colours first.
  • Stamp greeting, punch out, and adhere...

1 comment:

  1. Love this card and your technique. I also bought this stamp and used mine on a tissue box container.
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!