Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Creating Faux Mirror

Hello Everyone... tonights experiment was playing around with the new Designer Frames Embossing Folder Set (item # 123130   10.95 for two frames!)  I found this really sweet tissue pack at the grocery store today and impulsively bought it.  I decided to give it a little home in case I needed a quick get well gift (there is a nasty flu going around town, yuck)  I ran the oval frame through the big shot using cherry cobbler cardstock, and then I did it again using a pop can.  I cut the little bumps off of the pop can frame, using sticky pages to adhere to the cherry cobbler frame, and voila... a little mirror!  How very vintage looking!


5 comments:

  1. I followed you from SC. Love this project!
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed over from SC. I could see your post there! Great project. I have to try those frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. Saw your post on Stampin' Connection.
    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely brilliant idea!!! I'll have to give this a try! Gorgeous project. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!