Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Beautiful Butterflies

I was completely inspired by my sister (Sheila Batty) when she showed me her rainbow butterfly card she had made.  A simple white card front with a tonne of the beautiful wings embosslit butterflies on it.   Such a simple card to make, but so so effective.  I have this one posted on Stampin Connection (a world of samples, discussions, advice, tips, etc.  available only to demonstrators...another reason you should join my team!)  and it has gotten alot of positive feedback, so I hope you like it too.
The colours for this card were choosen straight from the Colour Coach.  Bashful Blue, Real Red, and Crumb Cake.


And another... this one is for a wedding that we area going to in a couple of weeks.  I also added smooch spritz to the entire front of the card for  a little extra elegance.



1 comment:

  1. I really love these cards! I may have to case the wedding one!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!