Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wedding Shower Thank-you Cards

Hello Everyone,
If you've been following along, you will remember that I am in a wedding this August, and tomorrow night my mother-in-law is hosting a wedding shower for the bride.  The bride is not the type of girl to have trinkets around, so I thought she would appreciate this practical gift.  I am going to include a bottle of wine and some bath goodies so that she can relax after making it through all the wedding thank-yous! 
I CASED this card from my incredibly talented sister, Sheila Batty.  You can find her at  http://www.catnappincreations.blogspot.com/
I made the cards out of Stampin' Up! Natural Ivory paper and used the coordinating envelopes.  The butterflies were cut out using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit, but this time I cut them out of the same hand crafted paper that we made her invitations out of.  I hope she likes them!
A close up of the details on the front of the card. 



I made a set of these cards for her.



Then I made a box out of Early Espresso Cardstock and a Window Sheet for the lid.
I still have to decorate the front, but I'm giving my hands a little rest!

Happy Stampin!

Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Brenda your friend is very lucky indeed! These are awesome Thank You cards. Simple yet oh so elegant. What a great gift. Can't wait to see what you do with the lid. Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment too that was so appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are beautiful and so elegant! I'm sure this will be a much appreciated gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, thoughtful gift. And I love how you made the box for them. One of my favorite things to do is create a box for a gift or cards.
    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are so elegant! I love the trio of pearls you added, too. Very, VERY pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!