Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Start Taking 20% Off Your Orders!

Hello Everyone,

Have you ever seen our amazing Starter Kit?  There is over 450 dollars worth of fantastic supplies in there!  Guess what?  The starter kit is on special for only 119 dollars until the end of July!!!! WOW... thats a whole lot of new stamp sets, inks, papers, scissors, etc.  Also.. add on to that a 50 dollar Christmas keepsake project that is included right now! 
Now... you might be saying to yourself...I don't want to sell the stuff, I just want a discount!  Fair enough, and there are absolutely no obligations.  No one will ever come and pick up your stuff! LOL.. you can simply join now and recieve all the benefits of a demonstrator for 4 months, and then you can decide if you would like to continue or  not!  Of course, I would love to have you join my team in any manner that you choose, and if you decide that you would like to earn some extra cash for Christmas, I can show you just how to do that!  So think about it... you can contact me at 250-597-1183 or you can simply go to my stampin up page  http://www.brendareed.stampinup.net/ and click the JOIN NOW button!  I hope to welcome some of you to our Stampin' Up! family, its so much fun!

http://www.brendareed.stampinup.net/

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!