Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Lollipop Scallop Envelope

Hello Everyone. 
I am starting to think about birthday party favours...Addisyn's birthday is only a couple of weeks away..Yikes :)
There is a new candy store in town, Sugar Connection, and I surprised the kids with a little trip there for being so good while we were downtown.  I eyed up this cute old fashioned Lollipop and NEEDED one to create with.  This is what I came up with.

I ran the scallop envelope die through the Big Shot twice, once with Pacific Point Cardstock, and one with Patterned Paper.  I trimmed the DSP to fit inside the blue one.  I used the Word Window Punch to create the slot for the lollipop to sit in.  The banner is made from the brand new set Pennant Parade. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Brenda, there is no image with this post. All your other posts are okay. Would love to see your lollipop envelop.
    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!