Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Banners Banners Everywhere!

Hello Everyone,
The banner seems to be the "it" thing right now, Stampin' Up! has jumped on board with the pennant parade stamp set, pennant punch, pennant chipboard....  so it seemed fitting tonight to try a banner for myself.
I got the idea to use the jewelery punch for the banner straight out of the catalogue.  I always seem to miss all of the little tips and tricks that are jammed into our fabulous catalogue, but this one caught my eye.  You can see it on page 140 of the 2011/2012 IB&C.  I used my cherry cobbler bakers twine, and simply unwound the cherry cobbler so that I had a clean piece of white threading.  I like how crisp and clean this turned out.  And I LOVE finding something else to do with the tools that I already have!  Hope you have fun trying this one out!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!