Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Something Old, Something New....

Hello Everyone,  I can hardly believe it.. I made it into the stamp room in the daylight!   My older two children are at Vacation Bible School this week, the youngest is napping, and Daddy is working nights so he's snoring too!   The perfect time to slip quietly into my stamp room... Yahoo.   Can you pick out the four things in this card that match the bridal rhyme?
I will help you out....
Something Old.... Vintage Vogue stamp set that I have had since it came out!   If you've ever stamped with me, you know I love making "friend" cards!
Something New...  New colour  "Wisteria Wonder", and the oval frame using the new embossing folder set.
Something Borrowed..... I was inspired by a card made by a friend, Cristina Findlay....now... my card turned out nothing like hers, but I have to give credit to how she always inspires me with beautiful creations! 
Something Blue.... Bashful Blue cardstock and ink.
Enjoy!  Im off to play some more before everyone wakes up!
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Love this Brenda! Aren't those new embossing frames gorgeous! L.O.V.E. them!

    Thanks for the sweet comment. ;) Of course...now I'm dying to know which card you were inspired by. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!