Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Colours are Perfect!

Have you got your hands on the new catalogue yet?  It is simply amazing!  I am so happy to put last year's on the shelf and dig in to all the fun new papers, colours, tools!!!   Stampin' Up! must have a new design team, because the samples this year are fabulous! 
I made a birthday card for Bryce's cousin, Ashley, who babysits our kids when Im at work.  She is such a sweet young lady, and its her 19th birthday today... here is what I made...
These great new colours are a part of this years in colour collection... pool party (the lighter colour) and island indigo.. I'm just waiting on my big shipment to arrive on Friday, it has some pool party ruffled ribbon in it that I am dying to use. 
Anyhow... off to the pool for the afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!