Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Scallop Envelope

Hello Everyone,
When I was in my stamp room tonight, I remembered that I had just received a scallop envelope die in the last delivery, and had thrown it into my basket where it has just sat :(   I made a quick and easy little birthday card using the Just Add Cake DSP and the Little Friends stamp set.
  For those of you who were at club last week and didn't get to stamp "happy birthday" on your card, I FOUND the little stamp.  Right there in the Little Friends stamp set where it was supposed to be.  Bring your card by sometime and we can add the greeting!
Here is the card I came up with....

1 comment:

  1. I found you via SC...welcome. I like the way you used the Scallop Envelope. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!