Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Life is a Matter of Moments

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by today, I am so excited about all of the new people who are checking in on a regular basis, this blogging thing is really alot of fun.  I love your feedback, so feel free to leave your comments.
Tonights card turned out really pretty, I am really liking the new embossing frames pair, it adds such a nice touch.  The colours of this card are Soft Suede, Ivory Natural, and Baja Breeze.  To get the gather on the tails of the bow, I simply cut my seam binding off the roll, picked away at the threads a little, and pulled up on the lengthwise threads, easy peasy, but o so cute!
Hope you enjoy tonights card!
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. so cute! I just ordered the frames, can't wait to get them

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Are the "new embossing frames pair" that you mentioned from Stampin' Up!? If so, would you share what page they're on in the IBC? Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!