Thanks for looking!

Thanks for stopping by, have a look around, and I hope you are inspired to get creating!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Christmas in July

Hello Everyone,
Our summer has felt alot more like fall this year, I've worn pants most days, haven't even used up one bottle of sunscreen on the kids, and its a oven baked meals most nights!  Maybe thats what got me in the mood for a Christmas card.  Also, this is just a little hint that my Third Annual Cool Yule Christmas Class is only a couple of months away!  I've got to start planning, and I hope you start thinking about attending!
Here is our little Christmas teaser...
This card uses Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, and Baja Breeze cardstock.  All edges are inked in Soft Suede with a dauber.  That great texture is the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, and the ribbon is seam binding, gathered.

Have a great night!
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Brenda this is an awesome card. I like the detail you've added on the label and the pearls. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Bren- I am always amazed by your talent! I am looking foreward to Cool Yule 3!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments... please use the form below. Happy Stampin!